How to book
If you receive a reply to your reservation request that the seats are full of booking, please call us by telephone to inquire about available seating. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding. If you have domain-specifie, please cancel the domain specification or specify "@symphony-cruise.co.jp".
Web booking application procedure
* Reservations made on the Internet must be made at least two days in advance. For same day and next day reservations, please book by telephone.
- 1. Cruise booking calendar
Displays a calendar which can be used to book reservations up to two months in advance. Select your preferred date. Also, cruises differ depending on the day. For details, please refer to the icon listed in the calendar.
- 2. Select your cruise and your meal.
Please check the time of each cruise and select your preferred meal.
- 3. Select the food menu.
Select your preferred meal from the menu given. Enter the number of people in the number of orders column.
- 4. Enter your information
Please enter your name, contact details, etc.
- 5. Completing your reservation
Your reservation cannot be completed at this time. We will send you an email about whether your reservation has been made successfully. Please be sure to check your email. If you do not receive a reply by email, there may be a problem with the email address or domain specification. Please contact the reservation center.
Symphony Reservation center
10:00-19:30 open year round
The booking process
Personal booking page should be matters entry then email. We will confirm that your booking has been completed by a booking registration reply email that includes your reservation number (6 digits).
If your booking is successfully reserved
Please use your 6 digits reservation number when you call for inquiries and when you go aboard the ship. We will also send an email (or call you) if we cannot meet your request because no seats are available.
* If you have not received any confirmation from us, please send us an email to check on your reservation or give us a call. Please note that several hours may be required before we contact you in the case of booking between 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM.
Reservation center telephone numbers: English +81-3-6858-4506 / Chinese +81-3-6858-4411
Payment by credit card
In our booking confirmation email, we will inform you about the credit card payment site.
The customer who made the reservation should complete pre-boarding procedures at least 15 minutes prior to boarding. We will need your reservation number when you check in.
1 minute by walking from Hinode station of Yurikamome Line.
12 minutes by walking from JR Hamamatsu-cho Station.
Sealine Tokyo Co.,Ltd.Hinode Terminal office.
【Address】 2-7-104,Kaigan,Minatoku,Tokyo Japan 105-0022
Alteration and cancellation of reservations
Cancellation fee for the passage fare and food price (applies to both individuals and groups).
(1) Up until 7 days prior to the booked cruise date—200 yen per person.
(2) 2–6 days prior to the booked cruise date—10% of the passage fare and food price, per person.
(3) 1 day prior to the booked cruise date, or on the day—30% of the passage fare and food price, per person.
(4) On the day, a¬er the cruise has begun—100% of the passage fare and food price.
Alteration: Provided that the request is made at least 3 days prior to the booked cruise date, the booked food and/or date of cruise can be changed once free of charge.
Situations in which the cruise may be terminated early, or the sailing route may be altered
(1) If the weather or sea conditions make navigation dangerous.
(2) In the event of natural disaster, fire, shipwreck, breakdown of the ship's equipment, or other force majeure.
(3) If the passengers or crews is taken ill.
(4) In the event of receiving an order or request from a government agency.
(5) In the event that putting off from shore or approaching the shore could put the vessel in danger.