Efforts for preventing COVID-19 infection
We wish to offer our sincere thanks to our customers for choosing to use Symphony Cruise.
To prevent COVID-19 infection and ensure that our customers can enjoy their cruise with peace of mind, we are carrying out the following measures.
【October 20, 21: Ships sprayed with non-photocatalyst SKYBE-783】
We have had our ships sprayed throughout with the water-based antimicrobial agent SKYBE-783, whose main component is titania phosphate.
This is an odorless, harmless agent that does not affect the human body and can remain effective for up to 5 years after a single application.
*SKYBE-783: Unlike a photocatalyst agent, this non-photocatalyst agent works effectively as a deodorant, an antimicrobial, and an antifungal agent even in dark rooms, by capturing water molecules in the air and causing a catalytic reaction through oxidation-reduction activity.
【Requests to our customers】
- Please wear a mask when you come.
- When entering the waiting room, please cooperate by disinfecting your hands with alcohol and allowing your temperature to be taken.
- If your body temperature is 37.5°C or higher on the day of measurement, you will not be able to board the ship. Please be aware of this before you come.
- Please cooperate in social distancing, both in the waiting room and on the ship.
■Measures we are taking
- Thorough hand washing and gargling by all staff.
- Staff health checks to verify physical condition (temperature, weakness, coughing) on arrival at work: Any staff who have a fever of 37.5°C or higher or who are not feeling well will stay home.
- Masks worn by all staff for customer interactions.
- Thorough sanitization of the waiting room, onboard restaurants, other public spaces, restrooms, etc.
- Droplet infection prevention measures implemented at the boarding reception counter, the onboard reception counter, shops, etc.
- Fewer seats than normal and improved layout to create more space between customers at each restaurant (social distancing).
- Conducting regular ventilation of spaces on ships.
【In the waiting room】
|①Visitors are requested to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
||②Visitors are requested to have their temperature taken.
|③Seats are spaced apart and ventilation windows are left open to let fresh air in from outside.
||④Customers are requested to practice social distancing and only one representative of each party is requested to come to the reception counter.
|⑤ Droplet guards for preventing transmission are set up on the reception counter.
||⑥To avoid congestion during boarding, boarding calls are made at separate intervals.
⑦After passengers have boarded, we disinfect seats and any areas touched using alcohol-based sanitizer.
|【On board the ship】
⑧ Bottles of alcohol-based hand sanitizer are located at entrances to restaurants and other entranceways within the ship.
⑨ A droplet screen for preventing transmission is set up at reception (cloakroom).
|⑩ Tables have been spaced apart.
||⑪Onboard restrooms have hand soap, mouthwash, Cleverin (antimicrobial product), tissue paper, and disinfectant.
＜We have been permitted to display the infection prevention drastic declaration sticker.＞
We will continue to carry out measures to prevent COVID-19 infection, while paying close attention to developments in government policies and conditions of the pandemic. While we realize these measures may cause some inconvenience to our customers, we humbly ask for your understanding and cooperation.
For the latest information, please visit our official webpage, where we provide frequent updates.
We offer everyone our sincere wishes for your good health and our hope that we will soon see an end to the COVID-19 pandemic.